The n00b Collab The n00b Collab

hey, you must be the monopoly guy!

hey...thx for the free parking!
I loveed that part!

Camel? Yes! Camel? Yes!

so funny

Everyone says that it is weird, and too random, but that's what makes ng flashes so great! My one complaint is to next time have more voices for the characters.

The Nature Song The Nature Song

Oh My Gosh...

Incredibly catchy! I went into this flash thinking that it was going to be a way-too cutesy-song for ng, but it was fantastic. The animation was smooth, and complemented the song beautifully. My favorite part was the start with the moss, but then it grew into a whole forest! Although I usually hate accepela songs, this one is awesome! Plus the part with the human made me laugh!

koit responds:

Thank you kind Sir.

Quarter-Life Quarter-Life

Not bad

This was funny at parts, and made me laugh once, but there was way too many dicks... put less dicks next time. Other than that, it was pretty good.

Office Spider: Episode 2 Office Spider: Episode 2

So Good!

The backround music with Of Montreal is perfect for these movies you make. The whole idea is creative and strange but grasps my attention. This was funnier than the first one, and make me Laugh Out Loud! I wish that this episode had "wraith pinned to the Mist", though it wouldn't fit the episode, its a great song :p anyway, awesome flash: Great voices, appropriate dialog, and hilarious characters!

Cat Face ep.10 Cat Face ep.10

the best yet

VERY FUNNY! You are great at voice acting at animation. He floats through the air with his catface so smoothly.

Tarboy Tarboy

...

THE BEST THING EVER! OMG. I never though that another great movie would Come to newgrounds! I knew the twist that the Janitor is the Grand-pa though :p.

5/5 10/10 100/100!

Fan made Gorillaz video Fan made Gorillaz video

...

Gorillaz is one of my favorite bands. You just ENHANCED their music. Awesome job man! but, except, if i could change anything, it would be the singer's mouth. It looked a bit akward. but otherswise it was one the best music videos ON Newgrounds! Keep up the good work!.

P.S.(You should do "don't get lost in heaven")

*Hyperanimation! Pilot *Hyperanimation! Pilot

Awesome!

That was Wicked Funny!it was like a Crazyer-fast paced Block Head Animation.

April Fool Donuts April Fool Donuts

Lol!

That was really funny,and unexpected!