Gap Monsters Gap Monsters

Very fun, creative game!

I played it half-way through, and made two of my own levels called: "eels and escalators", and "very difficult test".
Creating levels are easy, and worth making.
The single player has VERY creative levels, and even gives a bonus to the player when they do well.
Overall, this is great, I am just not a fan of the music, and thought that a few medals were rediculusly hard to get. that's why i voted 8/10

SAS: Zombie Assault SAS: Zombie Assault

really good

This is fantastic, I wish it had medals! The idea of the game is great, but im not sure if you said you were inspired by CoD, or if you wanted to replicate it into flash, because it is similar but not exactly CoD. The variety of guns was great, and maybe you could add upgrades.

Tips/strategies:
-try to hold down one section of the building, and perhaps have a turret accompany you
-with the shotgun, be as close as you can to zombies. Also, try to line up zombies to get collateral
-get the smg as soon as you can
-focus on the banshee if you have a defensive turret/mine near you.
-any gun is good for the banshee(i prefer smg)
-keep a slow zombie alive, if you can, so you can repair windows/buy ammo and other stuff
-for far away zombies, aim as close to you guy as possible to minimize crosshair spread
GOOD LUCK!

Command & Defend Command & Defend

simple and challenging

It could use more variety, and as said by other reviewers, needs an upgrade system. I like how there was upgrade crates falling, too. Also, include prices on selling, buying, and when you gain money.

Spewer Spewer

Awesome Game

This game had great mixtures. it was, tough there were a few flaws.
1.There's no "Restart Level" button. When i get stuck on a level, is always to press refresh, and restart from the beginning
2.The level maker has awkward controls. It took me a while to get used to them.

All in all though, the single play had great levels,and you could sorta' be creative by making your own storyline. this game also has appropriate awards, some a little easy. yet, this was an awesome game

Ultimate Defense Ultimate Defense

Theres not much left to say...

Everyone already sayed it!Great game but a little short

Music Stomp Music Stomp

Great game

poor little music note. On this day a song took a like. *sniff*.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

What can i say?except......

Fuck yeah! this game kicked some ass! i would like to see another though.
my song :p 9-2-2-2-2--------78------0--0-----252 ----0333---8889-5-2--2-----9-9------9 ----8--6999c9---9---8---4450---0---b-
-b--b----01---0-3-3----b--b-b--1-3-c5 --a------b-b--a---2ccca--1-1-1-1-----
-----------0---000--52-3--0333-------
----0---4----8-8-8-94-44---3-0aaa

Naruto Quiz Naruto Quiz

Not to bad

The questions were kinda' easy, though some were tough. it could use some music.

DPlato responds:

yeah

Chaotic - Perim Protector Chaotic - Perim Protector

really good!But...

I loved this game, but after lvl 13 i think that it got a little too hard. : (

megaman & zero game beta megaman & zero game beta

AALLLLMMMOOOOSSSTTTT decent.

This game was ok,but there was lots of problems, but they're kind of small. Also,when you die there's no "GAME OVER" screen or whatever. and the text for your scorre is to tiny. I couldn't read it.

(You should use the A.S. but change the sprites and add a backround.)

MEGAMAN241 responds: